23 sept 2010

Some days in India

I've been waiting for more than a year to visit India... and here I am!! But I'm going to be in this country only for a few days, just on the way to Nepal (where a 20-days trekking is waiting for me!!).
Delhi is much more chaotic than Bangkok, so I stayed there only two nights. I have to come back there to take my flight so I will be able to visit more things.


First stop: Agra (Taj Mahal). I have been sleeping in a cheap hotel with direct sights to the Taj. First night, I was contemplating the Taj Mahal profile from my hotel's roof when suddenly the whole city became dark. No noise, no electricity... during two minutes... only me, the night and the most beautiful building of the world... waow!! Good memories...



But India didn't welcome me very well...
- Monsoon rains in Delhi made my camera get wet... and now it is not working well. I'm trying to repair it. Shit!!
- My stomach didn't like something I ate or I drank... and I started to go to the toilet every half and hour during 22 hours!! I took some medicines to stop it... At the end: 30 hours without eating anything, two more days in Agra, changing my plans to go directly to Nepal tonight but feeling quite weak.

"C'est la vie!" Not everything could be perfect in this trip. Difficulties are part of the adventure... and that is what I'm trying to live!!



3 comentarios:

  1. Pask recibí hoy tu postal!! Me ha hecho un huevo de ilusión AMIGO.

    Estés dando la vuelta al mundo o en un pequeño apartamento de Pamplona, ten por seguro que estaré pendiente de lo que haces, ya sea desde Valencia o dónde sea que vayan a acabar mis huesos.

    Un abrazo fuerte fuerte

    ResponderEliminar
  2. prend soin de toi!! :) Cuidate mucho javi!! x aqui ya tenemos ganas de ver 1 usb q ha llegado...jeje

    Gros bisous!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Waow super le pays est magnifique
    Je compatis Pask tout ceux que je connais qui y ont été ont souffert.
    Bon courage Frangin

    ResponderEliminar