20 sept 2010

I love Phi Phi

What to say about Phi Phi island... my best days in Thailand!!


I found a cheap dorm in a "hostel" called "The Rock Backpacker" where it was impossible to sleep... but it was in that room where I started to meet people.
The next day I did the Phi Phi tour by boat to see Maya Beach (the beach of the movie "The Beach") and loads of amazing beaches and bays. At the end of the tour, a beautiful sunset was waiting for us...




By that night we already were a big group going to take some beers to the beach bars. During the next days, people left and people came... but all the days we were at least 6 people in the group. Very good memories about everybody!! I went to Phi Phi to stay 3 nights... and I stayed 5 or 6!! In fact, I was about to change my plans and go to Indonesia... but it was not possible. I could write a lot of things about these people... about the beaches... about this magical island... but I'll keep it for me!! lol!!

If someone goes to Phi Phi, please let me know... I may go with you!!


3 comentarios:

  1. Chavalote!!!Creo que tomaste mis consejos tailandeses!!!Habiendo ido tres veces a Phi Phi creo que sé a qué te refieres con tus descripciones y porqué ampliaste tu estancia... Maya Bay, Bambu Island, Phi Leh, Shark Point... Lo recuerdo y se me pone el pelo de punta!!! Qué envidia me das, voy a empezar a planificar mi vuelta al mundo para el año que viene!!!Soy asiduo de tu blog!!!Abrazo fuerteeee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. claro que si!! yo siguiendo tus consejos!! como me acorde de ti!!
    por cierto... tambien aproveche para hacer "cliff jumping"!! 12 metros de salto al mar... que guapo!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. q lindas fotos elegist javi!!! q bien la pasamos!!!

    ResponderEliminar