11 sept 2010

Krabi and its closest islands

I found that the landscape around Krabi and its islands is the typical one in Thailand... or at least this is like I have imagined this country...
Better to describe it it would be to show you some pictures!!

Thai food in Krabi town: baked sea food and noodles...


Our boat for the tour was not a speed boat... or yes?? What do you think about the size of the engine and the way to navigate with it??


In that tour I met a lovely Chinese woman, Gloria. After the tour she made me taste some spicy food... waow!! I didn't feel my lips!!


Some other nice pictures...



Simulating psyco bloc (free climbing)!!!


3 comentarios:

  1. Ok Pask pour les détails croustillants (la lovely chinese woman) tu nous feras un mail. lol

    c'est bon je pense que tu es prêt pour koh-lanta.
    http://www.tf1.fr/koh-lanta/

    la pieuvre, j'adore çà.
    En plus ça à l'air super bien épicé miam

    et t'as pas essayé de piloter le bateau?
    ça doit être génial.

    Bye Frangin,

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Un abrazaco Pask!!!

    Que sepas que te sigo y cada entrada de tu blog que leo me mata de envidia!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. No te puedes resistir a escalar e???

    ResponderEliminar