4 dic 2010

Reading one biography...

"When I began my studies of medicine I did not entertain the views I acquired later as a revolutionary. Like everyone else I wanted success, I dreamed of becoming a famous researcher and working without respite to achieve something of benefit to mankind. But all this was a dream about personal success. I was, like all of us, a product of my environment.

... I saw how parents could not have their children cured for the lack of money. I saw human degradation made so bestial by constant hunger and suffering that the father accepted the death of a child almost indifferently. And I realized that there was a mission no less important than becoming a famous researcher or making a major contribution to medical science - that of coming to the aid of these people."

Ernesto Che Guevara

1 comentario: