11 dic 2010

Goa

Goa, Portuguese colony until few years ago, is the smallest state in India. Two things attract a lot of people to this beautiful place: fantastic beaches all along its coast and Old Goa.

The hippie world in the sixties and seventies found in Goa a great place to stay: calm, nice and not yet exploited. The rock evolved into a special electronic music known by the name of Goa Music. Nowadays, more tourists than hippies, the music is a mix between pop and electro. By the way... Russian people have invaded this area!! In the photos, Anjuna beach:



I understand those hippies... I understand these tourists... don't you??
Goa beaches... waow!!!



In Old Goa we can find the relics of the body of St. Francis Xavier. This revolutionary and adventurous man, who was born in my land, did his own Round the World trip in the 16th century. Not for 5 or 6 months like me, but for 11 years, until his death. Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Indians, European, American... a lot of people visit his relics everyday.



On the way back to Ahmedabad, changing transport in Bombay, some children made me do my best playing cricket for my first time!! jajaja!!

1 comentario:

  1. eh bien Frangin

    C'est super beau ce paysage.
    je vois que tu as bien rentabilisé ce voyage.

    le froid de l'hiver va te faire bizarre.

    Prends soin de toi.

    ResponderEliminar