14 jul 2010

Blueberry muffins for breakfast!!

What to say... I get up this morning and I find this...
THANK YOU KATE!!!!


Forty hours from pamplona to atlanta... sleeping only in the planes (and not much)... the adventure has started!!! I had already met new people... it's impossible to be alone if you don't want to!! Exhausted... yesterday evening I was exhausted!!
Special souvenirs about the night at the airport of madrid!!
During the next three weeks I'll be doing the amazing plans that my friend has prepared for me!!! So, just holidays... relax, american plans, swimming pool, sun and learning english!!



4 comentarios:

  1. Special souvenirs about the night at the airport of madrid!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pask!!!! Como te cuida kate con esos Mafins!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pask!!!! Finally I didn´t have time to say goodbye in a proper way, I mean, with a great party jeje. As I can see u are enjoying the great things of USA, just an advice, forget any plan or map in NY just walk and enjoy the amazing city. Please don´t try to climb any of the famous buildings, I wouldn´t like to see u in prison ejej.
    Send my best regards to Kate, it was awesome to share some time with her in Toulosse, same from my friend Daniel.
    Take care mate

    ResponderEliminar
  4. @JM:
    Ya ves tio... Kate es una jefa!!

    @David:
    I think that she will read your message... but I'll send her your regards, don't worry bro!!
    not to climb, not to climb, not to climb... I'll try to do the effort!! lol!!
    abrazossss!!

    ResponderEliminar